for the Edgar County Historical Society
Phone: 217-463-5305 Address: 408 N. Main, Paris, IL 61944-1549
Please fill out the application form and mail to the above address with you membership fees.
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Programs sponsored by the Society
- The Walk Through History during Honey Bee Festival
- Bi-Monthly programs and special attractions
- Entrance to the Museum Compound, including the Arthur House
- Membership runs from September 1st to August 30th each year
Please fill in years you wish to be a member:
September 1st, 20___ to August 30th, 20_____.
Last updated August 4, 2004